1. The evolution of one kind into another kind is not happening in a
measurable way in the present, nor can it be proven to have occurred in the
2. No new kinds of organisms are being observed coming from previously
existing organisms. (We “discover” new kinds that we have never cataloged
before, but this only shows our ignorance of their existence.)
3. No new structures or organs have been observed coming into existence.
All observed structures or organs are fully formed when first observed.
(The only observed changes to current structures or organs come from their
decay and degradation.)
4. There are distinct gaps between the known kinds of organisms. One kind
is not observed to change into another kind. We do not observe the “missing
links” because they are missing, not there, don’t exist.
5. Life only comes from life and reproduces after its own kind. Life does
not come from nonliving material. Life does not spontaneously generate
6. Mutations, the supposed driving mechanisms of evolution, are random in
nature and are neutral or harmful. They do not accumulate beneficially.
Mutations produce the wrong kind of change and will not provide for the
“upward” progressive increase in intelligence or complexity required by
7. We observe stasis, not change, in nature. Extinction is a proof of
creation. We do not find change in the fossil record nor can we measure it
in the present. Animal and plant kinds that exist today retain the same
appearance but are smaller in size than their known predecessors.
8. The fossil layers are not found in the ground in the nice neat clean
order that evolutionists illustrate them to be in their textbooks. There
is not one place on the surface of the earth where you may dig straight
down and pass through the fossil layers in the order shown in the
textbooks. The neat order of one layer upon another does not exist in
nature. The fossil bearing layers are actually found out of order, upside
down (backwards according to evolutionary theory), missing (from where
evolutionists would expect them to be) or interlaced (“younger” and “older”
layers found in repeating sequences). “Out of place” fossils are the rule
and not the exception throughout the fossil record.
9. Polystrate fossils, fossils which penetrate two or more layers of the
fossil record (most often trees), are common throughout the fossil record.
In rare cases even large animal skeletons have been found in vertical
position rather than in a horizontal position.
10. Life forms are found to be complex even in the “oldest” layers of the
fossil record. For example, various species of Trilobites are found to have
very sophisticated eyesight. Yet evolutionists say that these creatures
supposedly evolved into existence when the first multiple celled life forms
began to evolve some 620 million supposed years ago.
11. Nature does not provide us with the proof for the “Tree of Life” so
glibly talked about by evolutionists. We do not find life starting as
simple and then branching upward and outward as it becomes more and more
complex. We do not find that life forms follow the pattern of a single tree
trunk with many branches. The physical evidence provided by nature gives a
picture of an extremely large orchard with all plant and animal types
represented from the beginning with their own
individual trunks and branches producing the variations within kinds that
we have today, but no new kinds progressing from previous kinds.
12. There are no transitional forms found in the fossil record. In spite of
all the reports people may have heard, we have never found the fossil of a
plant or an animal which is a true intermediate form. The “missing links”
are missing because they are missing.
13. Be wary of artists renderings. An artist’s depiction, conception or
illustration is imaginary. Simply because we see an artist’s illustration
of a cow becoming a whale doesn’t make it so. Human desire and imagination
are not evidence.
14. Ancient man was not primitive. Ancient human cultures had more complex
languages than we do today. The engineering feasts of the past cultures are
well recognized and in some cases have not been duplicated in modern times.
There never was a Stone Age, Bronze Age or Iron Age. Man has used stone,
bronze and iron tools in all “ages” of past human activity. Indeed, there
is nothing new under the sun.
The observed Laws of Science contradict the various theories of evolution.
15. The law of Cause and Effect not only describes that for every effect
there must have been a cause, it also tells us that the cause must be
greater than the effect. No one can create anything greater than
themselves. You do not get an increase in intelligence or complexity
without the input from a greater intelligence.
16. The First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics work contrary to
evolutionary belief. The First Law of Thermodynamics (The Law of Energy
Conservation) proves that the universe cannot be the reason for its own
existence. According to the First Law the universe cannot have been
anything less than it is, and if it cannot have been anything less than it
is, it had to come into existence whole and complete. If the universe came
into existence whole and complete, then it had to be created. Simply adding
energy to a system will not cause an increase in intelligence or
complexity. The addition of undirected energy to a system accomplishes
nothing, except possibly for the destruction of that system.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics (The Law of Entropy) proves that evolution
cannot happen. The Second Law stipulates (a poor attempt by scientists to
describe The Curse of Genesis Chapter 3 and Revelation) that in all
activities some of the energy becomes unavailable for further useful work.
The universe is running down, not up.
17. The concept of a “Big Bang” producing the universe is absolutely
illogical. Explosions do not produce ever increasing order and structure.
Explosions produce disorder and chaos. Explosions break things down or
destroy what was previously ordered.
18. There is no substantiated method in nature which would allow stars to
be “born.” The Gas Laws prove that the pressure of hot gases expanding
outward from a center is far greater than the gravitational force drawing
them towards a center. Stars could not evolve into existence.
19. The Law of Biogenesis (the Law of Life Beginnings) accurately states
that life only comes from life, and that life only reproduces after its own
kind. Life cannot spontaneously generate and life forms do not change from
one kind into another kind.
20. The input of undirected energy accomplishes nothing. The input of
undirected energy will destroy a system, not build it up. Only the input
from a greater intelligence will cause a beneficial increase in order
21. Not only must there be the input from a greater intelligence in order
to produce an increase in complexity and/or intelligence, that
intelligence must have a preconceived plan of action. No master craftsman
would start to build without first having a plan, a blueprint.
22. In order for evolution to be true atoms must form useful molecules such
as enzymes, amino acids and proteins by random chance. It is mathematically
impossible for these molecules, much less the far larger DNA molecule, to
form by random action in nature. It cannot happen!
23. Natural selection and survival of the fittest are supposed to be the
driving forces of progressive upward evolution. There are no selective
benefits for a supposed transitional form. There would be no advantage for
a creature to have a half-evolved eye or a half-evolved wing. Indeed, the
existence of such structures would be detrimental and serve only to
eliminate, not perpetuate, such disfigured organisms from a given
24. The presumed intermediates required by evolution do not exist. The
missing links are missing because they are missing. Reptilian scales do
not/cannot become feathers. These structures originate from different cells
within the skin tissue. Reptilian lungs do not/cannot change to become
avian (bird) lungs. Air flows in and out of reptilian lungs just as in
humans. Bird lungs have a flow through design.
25. Living organisms are incredibly complex and have specific design
features. In order to make this point please consider the following partial
list: woodpecker tongue, Bombardier Beetle chemistry, insect metamorphosis,
Giraffe heart and arterial system, Gecko feet and human eyes (or human
brains for that matter).
26. Single-celled organisms such as bacteria, amoeba and algae have the
same degree of complexity within them that multiple-celled organisms have
within them. Single-celled organisms have a skeleton, respiratory system,
digestion and elimination systems, circulatory system, reproductive system,
command and communi- cation system.
27. Life forms are irreducibly complex. To code for RNA production within a
cell you must already have whole and complete DNA. To make DNA you must
already have whole and complete RNA. In addition, it requires about 70
proteins to fabricate a DNA molecule, but you must have whole and complete
DNA to fabricate those proteins.
28. When we see design we know that there is/was a designer. The human mind
intrinsically knows the difference between randomness and design. When we
see a plastic hair comb, one of the simplest structures ever designed and
consisting of only one part, we know that it was designed and made through
intelligent effort. A plastic hair comb does not come into existence by
If we see three stones sitting on the bottom of a clear stream we know that
they got there by the random action of the water current. If we see the
same three stones piled up one on top of the other sitting on the bank of
that stream we know that an outside intelligence placed them there.
We see design throughout nature. For good health blood must clot when it
gets outside the body, but must not clot inside the body. In addition, it
must stop clotting and not continue to clot once exposed to the outside.
The molecular motors which turn the cilia of cells look exactly like little
electric motors complete with bearings, shaft and housing. Our bodies must
make decisions to accept or reject foreign substances or our immunological
system does not work. Our bodies must also manufacture effective
countermeasures without killing us at the same time.
29. Charles Darwin stated that the existence of vestigial and retrogressive
organs and structures in the human body were essential proofs of evolution.
It has now been determined that there are NO vestigial or retrogressive
organs or structures in a human body!
30. Evolutionary theories remain incapable of explaining the existence of
sex, symbiosis or altruism.